Detox Diet Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse - Easy Way to Lose 13 Pounds in 2 Weeks

Why do a detox diet?

Well for me it was a combination of several things. Maybe you can relate to a few of my reasons to give a detox cleanse a try.

\"Smoothie Recipe\"

-I had gained some weight due to some stress eating and I wanted those pounds gone fast!

Detox Diet Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse - Easy Way to Lose 13 Pounds in 2 Weeks

-I was feeling lethargic rather than energetic in the morning. This could have been due to my stress eating at night and I wanted to stop that bad trend.

-I just felt more ache-y in my body. Hey, I know I am getting older but overall I just did not feel healthy and vibrant.

For the three reasons above I decided to embark on a detox diet cleanse and see if I could turn my low energy, "not feeling healthy," getting super pudgy body around. Sounds like a tall order right? I thought so too.

Now I realize that doing a detoxing or cleansing diet  for a few days will not turn around months or years of living a less than healthy lifestyle. What I hoped, however, was that it would help me "shock" my system back into submission and get me headed in a more healthy direction and of course I wanted to lose some pounds at the same time.

I decided to do a 14 day fruit and vegetable cleanse.

What I liked about it was that I could eat basically all that I cared to eat (so I would not be hungry) - the catch was that whatever I ate had be only fruits and vegetables. And the fruits and veggies had to be RAW - no cooking for 14 days.  That may sound drastic, but let me tell you it was not as hard as I thought it would be. I followed through with the entire 14 days and I was not hungry the entire time. I even came up with some pretty creative and tasty raw fruit and vegetable dishes that I still like to eat to this day.

What was my result after 14 days? 

I lost 13 pounds and that totally rocked! I felt a lot more energetic - probably because I cleansed out quite a bit of junk from my body's system. And overall my body just felt better.  I am a true believer when it comes to detox diets now. I think if you are doing the right one for you - you can't go wrong and the results are pretty cool.

Detox Diet Fruit and Vegetable Cleanse - Easy Way to Lose 13 Pounds in 2 Weeks

Detox diet that I followed - this is how I lost 13 pounds in 14 days
http://RawDetoxWeightLoss.com