Growing hair fast? Everyone wants it but few seem to be able to attain it. Well in this article I will share a few Indian secrets that have been proven to help with growing a longer mane.
Here are the steps to help with faster hair growth
1. Grind up half a cup of black dal or lentil, one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds into a coarse powder. Mix well into half a cup of yogurt and apply to the scalp. Leave this on for 2 hours and then rinse.
2. Massage warm castor oil and almond oil to your scalp once a week.
3. Mix amla powder with one egg. Apply to your hair and leave on for a half hour.
4. Take equal parts of lime seeds and black pepper and grind them up. Add water and apply to your scalp on a regular basis.
5. Combine raw mango pulp with oil for a year and then apply to your scalp regularly.
6. Make a paste of hot olive oil, honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and apply to your hair 15 minutes before bathing.
7. Take herbal powder triphala and mix it with aloe vera and apply it to your hair. Do this for a period of 3 to 6 months to promote hair growth.
8. Take the juice of coriander leaves and apply to your hair.
9. Combine soaked fenugreek seeds, shikakai powder, reetha powder, amla powder, dried lemon or lime peels plus two eggs. Make a paste, massage this into your hair, and leave on for 20 minutes. Wash your hair using a good herbal hair shampoo that contains hibiscus.
10. Boil together 1 cup of mustard oil and 4 tablespoons of henna leaves. Filter it and bottle. Use this combination on a regular basis to prevent bald spots and help with growing hair
11. Create a paste of olive oil, honey and cinnamon powder and massage onto the scalp. Leave this on for 15 minutes and then use a mild shampoo to wash it off. You will want to do this at least a few times a week.
12. Make a paste using fenugreek seeds and water. Massage onto the scalp after oiling it and leave it on for one hour. Wash this off and repeat this process every day for a month.
13. Combine one egg, 2 ½ tablespoons of milk powder and 1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil. Leave this on the scalp for 30 minutes and wash it off.
14. Create a shampoo using 100 grams each of amla, reetha and skikakai. Boil in 2 litres of water until the liquid is reduced by half. Use this shampoo at least once a month until your hair becomes thick. This will also help boost growing hair
15. Drink 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar with one glass of water with meals 2-3 times a week.
16. Make a smoothie of banana, honey, yogurt and skim milk. Make it a habit of drinking this smoothie every day.
And there you have it a few simple ways to help with growing hair faster. Use these methods diligently and in no time you will have longer thicker tresses16 Growing Hair Tips to Help Grow Hair Out Faster