Antioxidant Packed Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

It has been almost a year since I made a vow to start taking an appropriate dose of antioxidant rich fruits every morning with my breakfast. I quickly learned that for me, the best possible way to obtain this goal was to make a smoothie blended with the right ingredients. You can substitute almost anything in the recipe, but I've tried so many combo's I believe I got one of the best possible tasting healthy breakfast smoothie.

I used to drink green tea and soon moved on to drinking white tea, but found the taste of both lacking in the flavor department. Back when I was trying to lose weight I would drink Slim Fast to be my meal replacement, and get my daily vitamins. I found I was still burning out mid afternoon, right when I really needed that extra energy boost to finish off the workday in good fashion. By January last year I was always hearing about antioxidants, and especially the Acai Berry. It let me to read up all I could on the amazon berry, as well the amazing benefits of antioxidants.

\"Smoothie Recipe\"

This blended recipe of tea, fruits, ice and proteins is a great way to get your daily vitamins and that extra and natural energy boost. I stated before that you can substitute any fruit in here to make it more to your liking, but trust me on this excellent combo.

Antioxidant Packed Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

Antioxidant Breakfast Smoothie:

1 cup green tea
1 cup white tea
1 full Banana
1 cup of Acai Berries
1 cup of Blueberries
1 cup of Bilberries
1 cup of Goji Berries
2 tbsp Whey Protein (or Slim Fast vanilla)
2 cup of ice

I highly recommend putting in the ice and both white and green tea into the blender first, mix these up so its almost a slushy. From here you can add your fruits and whey protein to the mix and I usually let it blend for 45 seconds to a minute. Give this smoothie a try for a week and hopefully you will notice that you feel better, and have no problem keeping awake at your job.

Antioxidant Packed Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

Ryan Clark writes about antioxidants [http://www.antioxidantsmag.com] on his blog Antioxidants Magazine [http://www.antioxidantsmag.com]